Sustainable Community Partnerships
The Sustainable Community Vendor Partnership (SCVP) is established to support local entrepreneurship in the community while providing an added social and commercial value for patrons of the Healthy Food Hub (HFH) Marketplace.
Opportunities are extended for vendor partners to build their business from established Market Day traffic and create a central coalition of providers who are aligned with our objective of building a local economy within a distributed pop up market model.
Apply to become a Sustainable Community Vendor Partner by Clicking here!
The Healthy Food Hub can assist you in your food business in the following ways:
- Wholesale ingredient sourcing*
- Pre-Order your ingredients and have them ready when you get to the kitchen
- Collective buying to get the best quality for the lowest price.
- Distribution and community retail market source for your product.
- Local food sourcing (taking crop plan requests for growing season 2017)
Get started right away! If you are a food entrepreneur in need of a commercial kitchen, all we need is the following to get you started:
- A copy of your insurance
- Your shared kitchen user license
- List of ingredients and sources (can use receipts)
for more information
on how to reserve space in our
shared commercial kitchen at
The Quarry Event Center & Food Hub